Monday, May 9, 2011

In the name of the Blogger, The Mother and The Sunday Roast. Ahem!


Forgive me Weather  Watchers for I have slipped.Girl holding flowers


It has been an uncharacteristically long time since my last confession. I have been unfaithful to this blog and preoccupied with a new venture. But please believe me....I didn’t plan it – it just got to the point where fantasy was no longer enough to slake my thirst. It doesn't mean that I do not love The Files, for I do. It's simply that I am vulnerable to distraction at the moment. I am weak. I reach out to you for absolution; I do so long to be back in the warm embrace of your Blogosphere.view details

I tell you Dear Reader, that last week, I actually (cover your ears) wonga-d up for this new project. And, I gave it some welly. Quite a lot of welly as it happens. Quite sexy welly.*
view details
I put my money where my mouth had been.  Do not think that I was brought up that way, oh no!  I was taught that life should be really a bit shit. If anything looked remotely enjoyable, then it wasn't to be indulged in, for in that road lay ruin. Ruin I tell you!
Close-up of woman eating a strawberryI have tried to bear that in mind, honest I 'ave guv!  But straight up, I cannot feel remorse, it doesn’t feel like I’ve sinned. I enjoyed it!! It had legs. The voluptuousity (hope Oxford English are reading) of colours and textures are runnething  over my cup and dribbling down my chin. I can think of nothing else at the moment. It’s an addiction.

Every night before I go to bed, I try desperately to get back to the purity of my blog but it is not to be. My eyelids win the battle to meld with the flight bags under my eyes and exhaustion takes me - spent with the unfaithful labours of my day - and yet I yearn to return.
But,today is the first day of the rest of my life. I will not leave you so long again. Welly can wait.

                                                                                                                             view detailsAhem.
                                       

* Warning! Wonga and Welly may mean nothing to international readers. This is not an error. International Blog Corruption has be quarantined to halt the spread.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers